Today makes three years that I have been married to my best friend. He is my person. I feel like being his wife is just a part of me. It is easy and natural.
I will try not to get too mushy but I sure do love the man. So much so that I will list the top ten reasons that I love him 🙂
1. He is kind. Hunter has never been mean to me or hurt my feelings intentionally. He chooses his words carefully when he is upset or angry. He doesn’t say things out of malice or just to win a fight with me… or anyone he loves.
2. He is respectful. This goes with the first one. He treats the people he loves with kindness and respect. He is never rude or hurtful.
3. He is strong. Both physically and mentally. If I ever break a leg or something it’s nice knowing he wouldn’t have to leave me to go get help. He could carry me. And when I feel defeated mentally, he lifts me up.
4. He is loyal. I know he will always be on my side. I think even if he knew I was wrong he would back me up.
5. He gets me. He laughs at my jokes. He knows sometimes I just like to be quiet. And sometimes I sing out loud and dance around the house. He loves all of my moods. Well, maybe not all…
6. He is funny. There isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t laugh together.
7. He is a good dad. He and Ainsley are smitten with each other. And it melts my heart.
8. He is confident. Most people that know him know there is no explanation needed here. Lol
9. He is protective. I always feel safe with him. I know he will do whatever necessary to keep Ainsley and me safe.
10. He aint bad on the eyes 😉
I love so much about him. But more than anything, he is just a good person. He loves deeply. He isn’t petty. He is trustworthy, mature, responsible. He is my perfect match.
Three years may not be a long time. But they have been three beautiful, joyful years that I would not trade for anything.
“Whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty good man.” Salt N Pepa 😉